Helping educators flourish by turning research into solutions that transform teaching, learning, and leading.
About McREL International
McREL is a non-profit, non-partisan education research and development organization that since 1966 has turned knowledge about what works in education into practical, effective guidance and training for teachers and education leaders across the U.S. and around the world.
Our expert researchers and evaluators go beyond just data collection, collaborating with clients to develop clear theories of action, logic models, and study designs that are tailored to their exact needs and budgets, and generating insightful, practical analysis that can drive improvement decisions.
Our consultants, who are experienced educators and leaders themselves, skillfully blend research-based strategies with best practices gleaned from our work with thousands of schools, translating information into knowledge, knowledge into action, and action into results for clients.
We help our clients identify the root causes of challenges in their systems, and, just as importantly, find, leverage, and scale up their existing bright spots to make an even bigger difference for more students.
Using a collaborative, partnership-oriented approach, we’ll help you design and implement strategic and tactical solutions for improvement and capacity building, creating a clear path to reach your goals.
Turn to McREL for reputable, dependable, results-oriented services:
- Professional development, resources, and coaching for teachers, principals, and system leaders
- Audits, mapping, and alignment of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and standards
- Systems for classroom observations, initiative monitoring, and staff evaluations
- Research, data analysis, and program evaluations
- School improvement strategies, coaching, and support
- Strategic planning and visioning