Translate the Common Core into classroom practice
Teachers and Administrators
We’ll show teachers how to apply research-based instructional strategies that help students rise to the challenge of the Common Core standards.
We’ll show teachers how to:
- Teach the rigorous English Language Arts standards, including the reading of more complex and challenging texts at earlier grade levels
- Prepare all grade levels of students for more rigorous mathematics requirements, including the need to demonstrate deeper levels of understanding and higher order thinking skills
- Use research-based guidance from the new edition of Classroom Instruction That Works to plan and deliver lessons that align with the Common Core learning objectives
- Translate standards for early learners into developmentally appropriate teaching methods
- Integrate Common Core expectations for student technology use into their lesson plans
- Utilize the content specifications from PARCC and Smarter Balanced to understand assessment design
- Respond to the language demands embedded in the new standards by supporting language development for English-language learners in academic content areas
Gated Content Title
After clicking "Submit" please click the "Download" link again to view your product.
Email to a friend
Please fill in the following fields.