Align district curricula to Common Core
Teachers and Administrators
Align and revise current curricula–Our experienced standards and curriculum team can conduct an audit of your proposed or existing district or school curricula to see how they align with the Common Core. We can also go a step further, helping you revise your curricula to ensure strong alignment. We can help you:
- Evaluate publishers’ claims of alignment of their material to the Common Core
- Assist in the review and selection of programs that support your curriculum goals
- Identify opportunities for embedding Common Core content into existing courses and curricula, such as Career & Technical Education
- Identify opportunities for establishing standards for literacy across the curriculum
- Develop or revise prekindergarten standards to ensure students are well prepared to begin Common Core learning
Align and develop curriculum guides–We can help you align and develop new curriculum guides and support materials by:
- Conducting an audit of existing curriculum or pacing guides to check for alignment with Common Core State Standards
- Reviewing pacing guides to ensure students’ opportunity to reach mastery by year’s end
- Developing calendar-based frameworks for curriculum delivery
- Producing clear, understandable learning targets for students
Contact us today to schedule a live or virtual workshop.
Gated Content Title
After clicking "Submit" please click the "Download" link again to view your product.
Email to a friend
Please fill in the following fields.