McREL’s Teacher Evaluation System
McREL's Teacher Evaluation System standardizes the evaluation process, provides opportunities for coaching and knowledge building, and helps talented teachers and education leaders realize their potential. By helping to identify areas of needed professional development and by improving the communication between teachers and evaluators, the evaluation process becomes a positive force for change.
McREL has also created a corresponding software application in response to district requests for a valid and reliable online version of the process. Professional development for IT, central office staff, and school administrators is required to use the online tool.
With this evaluation software, you can:
- Access evaluation forms from desktop, laptop, or notebook devices
- Aggregate data and customize reports by grade, subject, building, or district
- Export data for use in most databases (e.g., Excel, Access)
- Provide timely and effective feedback
- Track teacher performance longitudinally
- See both principal and peer observations in one summary report
Request more information or schedule a demo
Download the flier
Gated Content Title
After clicking "Submit" please click the "Download" link again to view your product.
Email to a friend
Please fill in the following fields.