Classroom Instruction That Works: Research-based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement (2nd Ed.)
Ceri Dean, Howard Pitler, Elizabeth Hubbell, Bj Stone
Teachers and Administrators
Since its publication in 2001, Classroom Instruction That Works has been one of the best-selling and most widely used books on effective strategies that increase student achievement. Now, McREL has updated the research behind the nine strategies, reorganizing and reenergizing them for a long-awaited second edition, available from ASCD.
Whether the strategies are new to you or something you already use every day, this book will help raise the level of effectiveness in your classroom. The second edition offers:
- New, evidence-based insights from the most recent, most rigorous research
- Refined framework that will strengthen instructional planning
- Reasons for choosing certain strategies for certain situations
- Connections of the strategies to essential 21st century skills
- A completely rethought Planning Guide that makes it easier to create the most effective environment for learning and deepen student understanding of concepts and skills
Dean, C. B., Stone, B., Hubbell, E., & Pitler, H. (2012). Classroom instruction that works: Research-based strategies for increasing student achievement (2nd ed.). Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
Gated Content Title
All fields are required
After clicking "Submit", click the "Download" or "get this product" link again to view your product.
Email to a friend
Please fill in the following fields.