Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning (McREL) opened McREL's Pacific Center for Changing the Odds, in Honolulu, Hawai‘i, in July 2010 to provide products and services that address the wide range of client needs throughout the Pacific Region.
Providing services throughout the Pacific Region
From information and services on leadership, to Common Core state standards, to whole-school interventions, McREL is here to help. A sampling of services we have provided to the Pacific Region includes:
- Professional development for school leaders in Guam on McREL’s Power Walkthrough® software for classroom observations
- Standards development and alignment in American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), and Hawai‘i
- Evaluation of the outcomes of the Star Schools Program, a federal program to enhance distance education, for students and schools throughout the Pacific Region
- Facilitation of a Mathematics Leadership Institute for 18 schools in Hawai‘i, where McREL is an approved provider of professional development services
- Professional development for teachers and leaders in Balanced Leadership®, Classroom Instruction that Works®, Success in Sight®, and more, in CNMI
All fields are required
After clicking "Submit", click the "Download" link again to view.