McREL International is a non-profit, non-partisan education research and development organization that turns knowledge about what works in education into practical, effective guidance and training for K-12 teachers and education leaders across the U.S. and around the world.
We have expert researchers, evaluators, and educators on our staff who can skillfully blend analytic insights with practical school experience, helping your school, district, network, or agency make real changes in teaching, leading, and learning outcomes.
Our consultants can help you identify root causes of challenges in your system, and, together with you, design and implement strategic and tactical solutions for improvement and capacity building within your schools. We’ll create a path for you to reach your goals, and guide you during your journey.
You can turn to McREL with confidence for high-quality:
- Professional development, resources, and coaching for teachers, principals, and system leaders
- Audits, mapping, and alignment of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and standards
- Systems for classroom observations, initiative monitoring, and staff evaluations
- Research, data analysis, and program evaluations
- School improvement strategies and support
- Strategic planning and visioning
Call or e-mail us to get started today.