McREL International is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan education research and development corporation. Since 1966, when we were founded to turn knowledge about what works in education into practical guidance for educators, McREL has grown into an international organization with more than 120 employees and an array of clients and contracts across the United States, Canada, the Pacific region, Australia, and other parts of the world.
Today, inside McREL’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and our offices in Honolulu, Hawaii; Charleston, West Virginia; Nashville, Tennessee; and Melbourne, Australia, you’ll find experienced researchers and education consultants working together to provide educators and leaders with research-based, practical guidance on the issues and challenges facing preK−16 education.
Our staff creates and delivers:
- Sophisticated data analyses and program evaluations
- Rigorous scientific studies
- Authentic and effective professional development
- High-quality, field-tested products and services
- Insightful reports, articles, books, and tools